The information that the company collects is information that identifies or can reasonably identify an individual with reasonable efforts. The personal information collected may include the following:
- Registration Data: As part of the process of opening a JeetWin user account on the site and in order for the company to provide services to you, players are required to provide certain personal data, including your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and password, and proof that you are 18 years of age or older in jurisdictions where the minimum age to use the service is over 18 years of age. In addition, it is important that you fill out your account information with correct information, as it will be used in the process of verifying financial transactions and for other purposes. You must notify the Company of any material change to the personal information that you have provided to us, and JeetWin shall not be liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of your failure to notify the Company of any change to the personal information that you we were given.
- Mobile Games: If you wish to use the Service through a mobile device, you will need to consent to the company’s use of location-based services (or through third parties acting on JeetWin’s behalf) or other operating software. The information that may be collected from your device is necessary to determine your geographic location. If you do not allow your location to be known, JeetWin will not be able to provide services through the continuous collection of device data. JeetWin does not collect more personal data from users than is necessary for company purposes.
- Financial Information: In order to enable you to use all features of the Services (e.g., place bets, make purchases, participate in tournaments, etc.), payment information will be collected from you, such as your currency, credit card number, payment method and bank account details.
Retention of personal information
If you have registered an account through the JeetWin services, the company will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active. In addition, the Company will retain your Personal Information for additional periods if it is strictly necessary to comply with legal obligations under relevant laws or regulations, such as applicable gambling, KYC and AML rules, and to comply with the Company’s contractual obligations.
In addition, JeetWin may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that the retention of such information is strictly necessary for the company’s legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping, gambling liability reasons, permission or enforcement of actions regarding possible disputes.
Use of information
JeetWin uses your personal information for the purposes listed below:
- To confirm financial transactions;
- To analyze credit risk and fraud risk, and verify credentials with third parties, including financial institutions, identity verification agencies, and credit reference agencies;
- To evaluate your gaming activity for the purposes of responsible gaming;
- To ensure that the user has registered with any mandatory self-exclusion authority (if applicable) for responsible gaming purposes;
- To provide services to the user;
- For statistical analysis and research;
- For research and development;
- For marketing, market research, customer surveys and customer profiling;
- To comply with licensing and regulatory requirements;
- To combat security risks and fraudulent activities.
In addition, JeetWin uses your personal information with your specific and informed consent, for example, for certain marketing and promotional activities.
Protecting your data
JeetWin takes great care to implement and maintain the security of the Services and your information. The Company has implemented adequate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, ensure data security, and properly use the information JeetWin collects online. These protections vary depending on the privacy of the information the site collects and maintains.
JeetWin uses industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the security of user information, such as:
- Robust network topology including intrusion protection and firewall systems;
- Encrypted communication;
- Authentication and access control;
- External and internal audits; etc.
While JeetWin takes reasonable steps to protect the information, JeetWin cannot be held responsible for the actions of anyone who accesses or misuses the Site’s services and makes no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Each user can contact the company at any time by email and request:
- You have the right to access and delete all personal information about yourself;
- Delete or correct any of your personal information (for example, if you believe it to be incorrect); Change or update any personal information relating to you (for example, if you believe it to be incorrect).
- That JeetWin will restrict or cease all other uses of your personal information;
- Withdraw your consent to our data processing activities (provided that such processing activities depend on your consent and not on another legal basis).
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling rules and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. JeetWin may also correct, replace or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at the Company’s sole discretion in accordance with internal policies.
Protection of minors
The Services are not intended or intended for persons under the age of 18 in relation to the use of the JeetWin Services. If you are under the age of majority, you must not transfer or use the services of the company, much less provide Personal Information to JeetWin.
JeetWin reserves the right to access and verify any personal information collected from you. If the Company becomes aware that a user under the age of majority has shared any information, JeetWin may remove such information, except to the extent necessary to comply with any legal or statutory obligations binding the Company.