While gambling is a fun activity, it does come with some risks. The casino informs its customers about the chances of winning, but also warns its players about the possible risks. So to be honest, players really need to be careful when it comes to gambling as it is easy to get carried away. The company is responsible for the safety of customers and takes all necessary measures to prevent any problems.
To help you better understand your habits, JeetWin online encourages users to review these simple questions and answer them honestly. If the answer is yes to most of them, then the behavior puts the players at risk:
- Do other people criticize your gaming habits?
- Are you lying to hide the amount of money and time spent on the game?
- Do you need to play when you feel frustrated or after a fight?
- Do you play for a long time?
- Do you miss work or school to play?
- Do you play when you are bored?
- Don’t want to spend in-game money on something else?
- Do you think playing is more fun than spending time with family and friends?
- Are you trying to get back the money you have already lost in the game?
- Are you desperate to play even more when you lose all your money?
- Are you playing until you lose your last penny?
- Do you lie or steal to get money to play?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of gambling?
Prevention of gambling addiction
JeetWin recognizes that while most people play for fun, a small number of people may become obsessed with the potential monetary rewards offered by our games. Although studies show that only a very small percentage of the adult population has problems with gambling addiction, JeetWin takes this problem very seriously and therefore has taken a number of actions to address this problem:
- The Company’s training program includes methods and techniques to help our employees recognize and take appropriate action when they identify situations involving compulsive gambling or underage.
- The company has implemented an easy-to-use self-exclusion program for anyone who needs our support. Upon your request, JeetWin will cancel your membership and prevent you from re-entering the casino or poker room.
- The company allows you to set your own maximum allowed deposit.
- At your request, the company will remove your name from the mailing list.
Be sure to always keep a few things in mind:
- The game is a form of entertainment. This is not a way to get rich quick or pay off debt.
- Betting is a game of luck or chance. There are no formulas that guarantee victory.
- Make sure the decision to play is your choice.
- Never try to make up for your losses.
- Regularly check the spent amounts at the cash desk.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you are playing.
As part of our policy, JeetWin provides you with tools to manage the amount of money you use to wager on the site, as well as the bets you place with that money. You will be able to set your own deposit and wagering limits on the respective website and you can change them at any time.
Please note the following rules when placing bet limits and deposits into your account:
- These limits will apply to your entire player account, so you will not be able to select different types of betting and deposit limits for different types of games. The limits you choose will apply to all games you choose to play on our website;
- When you submit a request to reduce your deposit limit or bet limit, the new limit will apply immediately to all future gaming interactions. Limit reduction must be implemented at least when logging in after “logging out”;
- If your request is to apply a less restrictive limit on the amount of the deposit or wagering, the company will provide a delay of at least 24 hours from the time of your request until it is fulfilled.
Minors may not be allowed to gamble in accordance with company policy. To be able to create an account, the player must be 18 years old. In order to protect children from risk, parents should take the following steps:
- Do not leave children unattended near the computer while using casino or poker room software. Be especially careful to make sure they are not accessing our services through their devices.
- Protect your gaming programs with an access password.
- Do not allow persons under the age of 18 to participate in any gaming activity.
- Keep your username, password, and deposit method information out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and potential harm of underage access to the game.
- Limit the time your children spend online.
- Be especially careful with the use of devices such as mobile devices by minors.